Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm Done!!

I'M DONE!!!!! The last few weeks have been absolutely crazy and I am happy to say that I am finished with my To Do Lists (mostly anyway). Here's a look at the last 10 days.
1. Get everything bought, found, washed, ready for the baby. CHECK (with my mom's help)
2. Help my friend pack and move to CA. CHECK
3. Speak in a church stake meeting. CHECK (although it was the worst talk I've ever given)
4. Help plan, prepare, and participate in the Trunk or Treat. CHECK
5. Write, practice, and present the Primary Sacrament Program. CHECK
6. Planned and delegated responsibilities for church Christmas Party/Dinner/Program. CHECK

And I did all of this with a two year old under my feet, my husband out of the country, and a hundred people asking me "when are you having that baby?" I officially declare myself Superwoman Queen of the World and dare anyone to complain that they are tired, busy, or have too much to do. I am nine months pregnant (and still have morning sickness) and I am now on maternity leave. I told everyone at church that their Primary President is MIA until January 1st and I am considering changing my phone number.
I'm going to have my baby in peace now. I will see you all on the other side.

***I will still be blogging though of course b/c I can't actually disappear for the next three weeks like I would like to, but I needed to get that off my chest.

4 comments:

Robin D said...

Way to go! That was a hefty to do list too. I think that's so cute Max having found a new best friend in George adn very smart on your part finding replacements early on! Also Max sure was a cute I mean scary lion and Zack an adorable Jack-o-lantern!

Jessica said...

Okay, I will be so jealous if we both finished similar "to do" lists and your baby comes before mine :-)
It was a bit creepy reading your list, it almost matches mine to a "T" (though nobody moved to CA and my mom isn't around)

jennifer said...

AND you still keep up with your blog.

Holly said...

I am not envious of that list at all, and you are 9 months pregnant! I hope you have a peaceful three weeks to come.