Saturday, October 18, 2008

More Baby Butt Talk

So I went back to the doctor a few days ago b/c there was some concern about a few minor details of the pregnancy. One of the concerns was that Zack appeared to still be in the breech position. I tried to explain that Max stayed that way until the day he was born and there was still plenty of time for this baby to turn the right way too.
Well the doctor checked me out this week and could feel the head right under my ribcage so he sent me to get another ultrasound. The ultrasound tech was also convinced that Zack was in the wrong position when she felt around. Then they turned on the ultrasound thingy and were all surprised to realize that Zack was actually positioned properly with his head down. The exact quote from the doc was, "Well this baby is certainly not breech, but wow he really has a big butt!"
I didn't think there would be so much discussion of my little one's hiney even before he was born. I'm just glad he's not a little girl and I totally blame the big butt thing on the other half of his DNA b/c it is certainly not MY fault!

2 comments:

Holly said...

That is too funny. Poor guy. Great way to give him a complex right from the start :) Anyway, I'm glad that he has turned around the right way.

Anonymous said...

That's a Roberts gene. Just ask any of Jeff's siblings. Ask Jeff which of his brothers has it. It is the brother that would flaunt it.