Saturday, October 18, 2008

Gwam-maw

As I mentioned before, my mom came for a visit this past week to help out with a few things. Actually she just wanted an excuse to come play with Max again, but I did make her work quite a bit while she was here. Max loves his Gwam-maw (Max has a southern accent mixed with Texas twang). He is a showman and she is a captive audience. He was disappointed that Paw Paw didn't get to come this time, but they will have lots of time to catch up when he is out here next month. I really do wish we were closer to family so these trips could be easier and more frequent.
I have tons of blogging to catch up on regarding Gwam-maw's visit (we'll see if that ever happens)but in a nutshell we had a great time and got a lot done so it was a success all the way around!


No comments: