Friday, November 21, 2008

Zachary

It is fun getting to know little Zachary and what he's all about. He definately already has his own little personality. First of all, he growls. It's kind of a warning he gives before he really gets mad and starts yelling. It's very cute, I think, and we've started calling him Baby Bear. That nickname is also because he is a hairy little fellow. He's also a smart kid. He can tell time. He knows exactly when it's almost time to eat. For example, tonight I mentioned that he would probably need to eat again around 11 pm. At 10:55 he started growling and then pitching a fit and Jeff asked what was wrong with him. I looked at the clock and of course it was time to eat.
Let's see...what else have we learned about Zack? He doesn't like his diaper changed or taking a bath, but he does like to have his hair washed. He likes to be cuddled up or swaddled, which is new to me b/c Max absolutely hated that. He poops more than any baby I've ever met. He almost never spits up. And he's one of the two cutest, smartest, sweetest little boys in the world. (Guess who the other one is?!?) Here are a couple of pictures to share and I'm sure I will have many more to come.
This is Zack's first bath. As I said before, he was NOT a fan, but he sure smelled better afterwards.


He was not sure about the boppy thing when we first tried it, but he didn't scream about it either so maybe it has potential.

I love his hair. It's so fun to play with. I can't wait to put some gel in it and see what I can do!


I just thought this was a cute picture.



4 comments:

The Grovers said...

He is sooooo cute! I know that I am a little biased but I still think he is one of the cutest babies ever.

Jessica said...

That last picture is too adorable! He seems like a great baby. We'll have to get together sometime when we are both in LA at the same time and have a play date. It could happen.

Robin D said...

That is some serious hair, I love it! Hopefully when you have a girl she'll be just as lucky! I'm so glad Max is being such a great big brother.

Holly said...

Those are some cute pictures. Kailey will love that I tell this about her when she is older, but she pooped all of the time, too. Sometimes that girl would poop 10-12 times a day!