Friday, November 21, 2008

Best Big Brother Ever

Max is the best little big brother there ever could be. He has been so patient with us as we've been back and forth to the hospital and now that Zach is home he has been such a good little guy. He thinks Zach is great (so far) even though he cries a lot. He likes to hold Zach and say, "Zachary, you're my best friend!" He was very disappointed to find out that Zach can't play trains with him and doesn't drink juice or lemonade, only milk. But he still likes him and thinks we should keep him. I'm sure he's done and said some other cute things, but I'm a little sleep deprieved at the moment so my brain isn't really on top of its game. This is the best pic I have of the two of them together so far. I know it looks like Max is choking Zach, but he really isn't (I don't think). Hopefully I'll get some better ones soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They will have so much fun together. Looks great! Miss you guys.