Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pregnancy Update...Proceed with Caution

I thought I'd take a moment and post an update on my parasitic activity of my lower abdomen...I mean my pregnancy. Again I want to go on record as saying that I love kids and I am very excited to have another little boy in my life, but there HAS to be a better way to get him here.
On top of the nausea and vomiting (which I still have) I now get to delight in the joys of heartburn, swollen feet, and backaches. And let's not forget about the stretching, yes this is the lovely time when the baby is trying to see how fast he can grow leaving the majority of my body to try and stretch, spread and pull at the same rate.
On a happier note, I guess, my doctor is glad that I am finally gaining some weight. I put on 4lbs this past month. Baby boy is finally starting to get fat!
Now on to my biggest pregnancy dilemma. This kid is going to need a name and Jeff and I are having issues with this. We both agree that Zack is a good name (spelling to be determined later...Zac, Zack, Zach, etc) but that's as far as we can agree. He is still voting that Zacchaeus Xavier is it. I'm still maintaining that's not even a real name. I vote Zachary and I don't even care what the middle name is. Someone help me out here. If the kid gets named Zacchaeus my mother has vowed never to speak to us again. Although....

4 comments:

Jessica said...

i'm in a similar name boat, but my boys are ganging up on me.
BE STRONG!
oh, and why don't babies really come from cabbage patches?

Townsend said...

I am with you mom on this Zack is a good name! If you calling him by Jeff's name, then you would have to becaome part of an African tribe(maybe on of the lost tribes?)

Anonymous said...

Jon and Tom think ours is Maximus, but since there are already 2 Maxs in the family, we will have to think of something else. Tell Jeff as soon as the child learns to speak it will ask why his dad hated him and wanted to give him such an awful name. Zachary is MUCH better!

Maxwells said...

I like Zachary.