Thursday, September 11, 2008

No one will shoot me

Jeff has had a cold since Sunday and neither he nor the cold will go away. Tuesday night Max decided that he was going to do the stomach bug thing, we're talking rebellion of the entire digestive tract. Once again, the virus and the boy refuse to leave. Today the two invaders have joined forces and we are all getting bits and pieces of all they have to offer.
I would have called my mom to complain, but she is off on some trip of a lifetime thing (an Alaskan cruise) so she has been deemed useless. I know that when your kids are sick you are suppose to love them anyway, but if one more leaky thing comes out of that kid and on to me, I'm going to have to love him from a distance.
My husband is being a saint about this so I can't complain about him, (although for some reason I find that annoying). We either all have to pull through this by Wednesday (Jeff's next scheduled trip) or die b/c I'm sure I can't do this much longer, especially on my own.
I wonder which virus will kill me first, since no one is willing to shoot me!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

i'd shoot you, but i am too far away.
i hope you guys are feeling great by the time you read this.
oh, and kids with stomach bugs ARE AWFUL!

Townsend said...

Distance is good, I hope things get better soon.