Thursday, September 18, 2008

Showing His Butt Already

We had another ultrasound done this week to take a look at Baby Zack. Unfortunately we couldn't see much of the little guy b/c all he wanted to do was show off his little butt. The tech kept trying to get him to turn around so we could see his face or hands or anything, but he would just roll back over and stick his bum straight up in the air. I'm sure this is an indication of his personality already...what am I going to do with two??
Other than that everything looked good. She said Zack is either a little ahead of schedule or a fat little baby because he's measuring at about 4.5lbs already and I still have 2 months to go! She must be wrong. I specifically ordered another small baby. Some of you may be okay with 8.5-9.5lb babies, but 6lbs was great with Max and I was looking forward to that again. Honestly though if he's healthy I can't ask for much more.
So when do you think Max's little brother is going to outsize him?!?

2 comments:

Robin D said...

I'm trying to catch up on reading blogs (I'm avoiding my own b/c I'm so far behind) and I just have to say yours always makes me laugh. First off your stories of little Max are hillarious and whataya know you're pretty funny too, Lori! ;)

Holly said...

The other day I counted 4 families beside mine (Jamie, Stacy H., Robin D., Courtney R.) that have skinny first babies and fat second babies, not sure why that is. Eli was close to 20 lbs. at 7 mo. and Kailey was barely 20 lbs. at 1 year.