Friday, September 26, 2008

ABCs about Me

Attached or Single: Attached
Best Friend: Jeffrey Paul Orwin
Cake or Pie: PIE of course!! I love Thanksgiving.
Day: Thursdays and Saturdays
Essential Item: Sunglasses
Gummi bears or gummi worms: Gummi worms
Hometown: Baton Rouge, LA- Geaux Tigers
Indulgences: bubble baths, ice cream, and women's magazines (together of course)
January or July: Definately January
Kids: Max - 2yrs and Zack - still baking
Life is incomplete without: sarcasm and laughter
Marriage Date: July 12, 2003
Number of siblings: 3 (two brothers and one sister)
Oranges or Apples: Apples - I like the green ones
Phobias and Fears: Mice and people I love dying
Quote: "It's all about priorities, Ms. O."
Reason to Smile: Max and Max's naptime
Season: Late fall and early winter
Tag: Whoever
Unknown fact about me: I really can be a nice person!! =)
Vacation Destination: Australia
Worst Habit: I'm a nailbiter.
Xrays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Your favorite food: Lucky Charms and Pie (not together though)
Zodiac sign: Libra

No comments: