Monday, September 8, 2008

One more reason

There has always been a list a mile long that disqualifies me from being Mother of the Year. Here is one more. Max was in the bathroom with me while I was fixing my hair this morning. He was behind me playing with a variety of stuff and I was being completely oblivious to everything but my hair until I hear, "I got some lotion. I got blue lotion." It took me several seconds to realize that I don't have any blue lotion. So what was he playing with? Yes, the toilet bowl cleaner!! Fortunately he wasn't drinking it or anything like that, he was just rubbing it all over as one would do with blue lotion. Good thing the stuff doesn't stain...oh wait...it does!



3 comments:

Erika said...

Wow it looks great around here! Sorry I never got around to it.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. Happens to the everyone. At our house it it nail polish. They keep us on our toes and our mothers laughing.

Jessica said...

oh, i bet he smelled minty fresh, too...for hours!