Monday, June 23, 2008

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Max talks a lot. I mean A LOT. Even if no one is listening, he always got a running monologue about something. Here are some of his latest phrases that we hear quite frequently. I tried to put them in his dialect, but I'm sure it's still cuter in person. It certainly is louder in person!

"How's it going, Daddy?" "How you doing?"
"Need some help here please."
"Mmmmm, dat's good stupp."
"I paying wif my grawp cubs." (playing with golf clubs)
"Oh my goodness!"
"I need to cry."
"Hush, I try to read!!"
"I workin on my compoodar."
"I a berry good helper Mama."
"Go to McDoonals for some hagrammer wif cheese."
"Need ketchup. Dip it wif da fren fries"
"I need have dat now, Mama."
"Hiya, stupid dog."
"I so cute. Berry handsome boy."
And my favorite...."My eyebows hurt."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamie Hamilton said...

I love it! Babies are so funny at this age. Joe and I are often dumbfounded and amused by the things Allison comes up with.

Holly said...

That is super funny. I especially love the eyebrow one.