Tuesday, June 24, 2008

IT'S A ......


BOY!!!!!!!!

Yes we are having a baby boy. We had the big ultrasound this morning and everything looks good. Brain, heart, arms, legs, fingers, etc are all there and all looking good. This picture doesn't actually show his little boy parts, but there will be plently of time and opportunity for naked baby pictures later! We are very excited to have another boy. Now Max can be best pals with his new little brother.
We went out tonight to celebrate over ice cream sundaes at Baskin Robbins. It's been a good day.
Now we have to decide on a name. We already used our boy name on Max, so we have to come up with another one. Any suggestions, send them our way!

4 comments:

Townsend said...

Ha Ha!! I am the first to suggest names for Max's brother! If Billy and I were to have a boy, we would have used Daniel. Go ahead and use it because I am done and do not think Billy has the boy genes to produce one. I also like the name Logan and Phillip- maybe for a dog!. Later.

Jamie Hamilton said...

Congratulations! The same thing happened to me and Joe. We used our one good girl name on Allison and then here comes another girl. We just decided on a name for her and I'm going to have her in a week!

The Awesome Rawsons said...

We never came up with a boy name for our first pregnancy and luckily we wound up with a girl. i thought, this will give me time to think of a boy name for the next go round. now we're in the next go round and picking out a boy name is STILL hard. I think we're settling on Jack. That's what i keep calling my belly, anyway.

Maxwells said...

How exciting, a new little boy! I am at a loss for names, I can't eeven figure one out for us and we are due in a week. You have a little longer, I'll give it some thought and get back to you.