Saturday, June 28, 2008

Daddy Told Me To!

For the record, I was not an actual witness to the following events and am just retelling them as they were told to me.
The other night a friend and I went out for a girl's nite and I left my boys to fend for themselves. Evidently all went relatively well until bathtime. Max decided he didn't want one. Rather than obeying his father's request to get into the tub, Max instead ran off to find an adequate place to hide or something. Well Jeff filled up the tub and then went to go chase the clever, little fellow.
Jeff eventually found Max--sitting FULLY CLOTHED in the bath tub, grinning ear to ear and saying "Daddy, I wet!"
Boy, I can't wait to have TWO of them!!!

2 comments:

Jamie Hamilton said...

Oh, the mischief!

Holly said...

Oh man, shoes and all. Can't say we have had that happen yet. Congratulations on Boy #2.