Monday, June 11, 2012

Easter 2012

Happy Easter from the Orwin Boys!!




For Easter this year I threw a big Easter shindig in the backyard and invited every preschool aged kid I knew.  We had cookie decorating, crafts, play, and a giant egg hunt.  It was a ton of fun.  We had about 30 kids plus moms and younger siblings so it was yard full.  It was a success with one minor foul up on my part.  When we got ready for the egg hunt I forgot to get Zach's basket to him and so he missed out on getting very many eggs.  Fortunately all of his friends were generous and shared their loot with him.  I got ZERO pictures from that day bc I was too busy doing other stuff.  A friend took some pictures but I never got them from her.  Oh well.  At least we have the memories...and maybe we'll do it again next year!

No comments: