Monday, August 24, 2009

Zakky -- Never a Dull Moment!

Isn't this the face of pure innocence?!?!
Zachary is nine months old now and he's long overdue for an update. So here you are. At his last doctor's visit he was 20lbs and 28 inches which puts him in the 50% for height and weight. I think that's the only thing average about this little guy!! He also now has 6 teeth with 4 more coming--including 2 molars! Warning HE BITES!! Just check out my furniture.
Zach has decided that crawling is not for him and is choosing the "butt scoot" as his main mode of transportation. It's the funniest thing I think I've ever seen. I got video and I'll have to figure out how to download it to share with you all. But it's basically what it sounds like. He sits down and then scoots on his bum to get where he wants to go. He also has figured out how to cruise along the furniture if that is an option. I don't know why neither of my kids seem to think it's ok to be "normal" sometimes!
Zachary is a VERY good eater and will eat anything that doesn't eat him first. We gave up on baby food awhile back when he started stealing food off Max's plate. He's also a very demanding eater and will growl and shreik at you if you don't feed him fast enough or offer to share what you have with him. It doesn't matter if he's not hunger and it doesn't matter what you are eating. He WILL take your food, so don't say you weren't warned.
With all of this Zachary is still one of the sweetest, most laidback little guys I know. He's content to follow you around, help with household chores, clap his hands when you sing, and smile till your heart melts. He's into everything and loves to make a mess, but with a smile (and hair) like that you can't help but love him!!

No comments: