Monday, August 24, 2009

Rainbow School or Bust!

Today was the 1st day of preschool and at a whopping 28lbs and 35 inches Max is ready to be the BIG MAN on campus--well his mouth is big anyway!! He is in the yellow class at his school and goes 3 mornings a week. He was ready to go bright and early (and we don't do early at our house).
When we got to school, I signed him in and he was ready to go until....
Another little boy in his class had a bit of a meltdown and Max's little chin began to quiver and he said, "Mommy, I think I need to cry too!" So he cried for about 2 minutes and then was fine for the rest of the morning. When I picked him up he was excited to tell me all about it. They sang songs, learned about crayons (I guess the rules or something but that part seemed very important) and he played with lots of toys. I asked if he made new finds and he said yes and I asked who and he said, "Oh a bunch of somebodies." So we made it through Day One and we shall see what Day Two holds in store. Way to go Little Monkey!! You did good.