Friday, December 5, 2008

Zachary's Blessing

This past Sunday was Zachary's blessing at church. I was very excited that my dad was able to be there and participate. He wasn't able to be there when Max was blessed and I've always felt bad about that. So I was extra excited that he was there for Zach. Jeff did a wonderful job and I am very glad that he was able to do this for our baby. I know that Zach is headed for greatness in this life and I really hope that Jeff and I can give him everything he needs to fulfill his potential. We love you Zach!

***My only regret is that we didn't take more time to get more pictures. This is the best we could do.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

it's still a nice picture. don't you love baby blessings?

Robin D said...

Gosh your dad looks like a giant in that picture! I also love little Max's face-too cute!
I talked with your mom tonight and she just loved being there with you. We all wish you were coming home for Christmas!

Jamie Hamilton said...

That is a pretty good picture. For Allison's blessing, we got a picture of her in her car seat, on the way to church, and no picture at all of Sara's blessing :(
sniff, sniff