Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!

This is NOT the photo we used for our Christmas card, but it is the best one to show our boys' personalities--notice Max picking his nose and Zachary looking annoyed at everything, particularly his brother. We are just finishing up our Christmas cards and they should be mailed out sometime next week.
Yes I am aware that it is Christmas Eve, but since nobody else wanted to move Christmas to February like I suggested months ago, this what you get. I have already informed my family that all of their presents will be late but they are coming. Jeff and I decided to finish our Christmas shopping during the after-Christmas sales, and most of our decorations didn't even make it out of the box this year. But I have forgiven myself for this and am almost sure thamy kids won't remember or care that there were no lights on the house and no snowman display on the bookshelf. We did get a tree and put out the nativity, so I figure our bases are covered.
With that all said I will bid you farewell for now with words from the great Max O "Happy Christmas (not Merry b/c he is Joseph the Wise Man not Mary) Feliz Naughty Dog and Happy New Ears!"



1 comment:

Jamie Hamilton said...

Feliz Naughty Dog! That's hilarious!! I love the way the two year old mind works!