Wednesday, December 31, 2008

No NuNus in 2009!!!

2008 was a great year, but we are all looking forward to what 2009 will bring. Here in our little corner of the world we have achieved quite a bit over the last 12 months. Here's a brief look back at some of our accomplishments:
1. Jeff got a new, better job that he loves AND it did not require us to move again!
2. Max grew up way too much-moving into a big boy bed and room, learning to pedal a trike, becoming a big brother, and today giving up his beloved pacifiers. Good job buddy!!
3. Zach decided to join our little family even with all our craziness. Welcome aboard little bear.
4. I created life AGAIN. What more can I do really?!? I told Jeff today that I threw up almost every day of 2008, lost over 40lbs and came out of it with one of the most handsome little fellows ever. It's still too soon to ask if we are going to do all that again.
5. We actually followed through with our goal of daily family scripture study and family prayer. That one I had my doubts about, but am excited that we have made it part of our routine and plan to continue.

All in all 08 was a great year. I hesitate to list any goals for 2009 because it will frustrate me if I can't follow through with all of them. They are in my heart and I will try my best and this time next year I will let you know how we did.

Happy New Ears Everyone!!

No comments: