Wednesday, January 12, 2011

October in Logan Canyon

In mid October we took a trip to Northern Utah to visit Jeff's family. While we were there we were able to spend lots of time outdoors. I think the outdoors are great as long as I can look at it hrough the window, but being the mom of boys I guess I will have to learn a little about nature! The weather was nice while we were there but I voted that it was WAY too cold to go camping, and since my vote is the only one that really counts-I won :) We did go spend the day in Logan Canyon for Trey's 5th birthday and brought all the family we could find with us. It was a really nice time, but when the sun goes down in the canyon it gets colder than I like to be. I stayed bundled up and kept fussing at the boys to throw another log on the fire. I'm such a good sport!!

Aren't we adorable?!?!
Cousins are the best!

This could be the cover of Sportsman Paradise, huh? :)

Roasting Wienies with Dad--could life get any better?

All tuckered out!

No comments: