Wednesday, January 12, 2011

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Dead Fish

Max and Jeff decided they wanted to try out fishing while we were in Utah. While my husband is an avid fisherman (I've never seen him touch a fishing rod in the 8 yrs I've known him) we decided to bring along Bill (Jeff's brother, who actually does quite a bit of fishing) to make sure we had a successful day. I wasn't sure that Max would be able to sit still long enough or be quiet enough to catch anything but he actually surprised be quite a bit. A fun day was had by all and no one had to gut a fish in the end!! Check out Max sitting still and quiet!! Amazing :)

Of course, Zach had to join in on the action too!


I accidently caught a fish while watching Jeff's line when he went to go get lunch for us. Ewwww!! We threw him back.


Jeff wouldn't let us leave the pond until his boy had caught a live one. Fortunately we didn't have to wait TOO long for that! We threw this one back too. I'll stick to getting my fish at the grocery store.



After sitting and fishing all day (more like 2 hours) the boys needed to run, so off they went!

No comments: