Thursday, December 31, 2009

My latest attempt at creativity

A friend of mine was kind enough to let me do a birthday cake for her daughter's party this week. I don't get a lot of chances to practice, particularly on girl stuff, so I had a good time trying some things out. I know it's not perfect but I think it turned out cute (and very girly!). The party is tomorrow and I really hope they like it.
Well that's what I did for my New Year's Eve Day and then tonight we ate fancy food, drank sparkling grape juice and played with fireworks. Now the kids are in bed and I'm headed that way too. Happy New Year to all. Looking forward to a very exciting 2010. If everything goes as planned it will be a year to remember, but I can't say anything more b/c it might just jinx it all. So here's to 2010 and whatever it may bring!

No comments: