Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Festivities

The past few weeks have been packed with fun holiday festivities (along with some not so fun ones). I got all the shopping done with time to spare, we got all of our gifts mailed off in time, I spent a bit of time on some homemade gifts (shhhh! it's a secret), we adopted some kids from the Angel tree (only for presents--not to bring home!!), had a few parties--one that came with the gift of stomach flu for all who attended, a few doctors appts which gifted us with asthma, an ear infection, and the promise of a root canal for the new year!! Here are some pictures to share fo the joyous season!! Max and Zach loved decorating the tree. They have been really good about not totally destroying it since too. All of the ornaments are shatter proof and it's a good thing b/c they both LOVE to throw balls!
These are some reindeer cupcakes I made. They were suppose to be for Max's school party but I signed up too late (due to stomach virus) and was assigned party bags instead. So I made these anyway and passed them out to friends and family from church. I also made party bags for all of Max's classmates, but have no pics.

Max has been quite crafty this year too. He made several things at school, some ornaments for the tree and this happy holiday puzzle--that we have made about 100 times since he got it. He has also memorized Twas the Night Before Christmas thanks to Grandma and Paw Paw sending him the book.

Here is the Gingerbread Train Max and Jeff made together. I was all crafted out so I skipped on this one. They had a good time though.

Wow! I'm glad all of this is out of the way so now I can enjoy the holiday!!

No comments: