Monday, May 18, 2009

Vacation--Six weeks later

We went to Louisiana for a few weeks back in April and I'm finally getting the chance to blog about it! Yay!! Anyway, we had a great time hanging out with friends and family. Jeff was even able to spend part of the time with us. We did lots of stuff including the Bluebonnet Swamp, the zoo, barbecuing, Easter, my mom's b-day, picnics, Jeff's b-day, sidetrip to the beach, a bridal shower, 4 wheeling, and a bunch of other stuff too. We also did a lot of eating. I probably gained 10lbs while I was there, dining on poboys, etouffe, and pie!
Well here are a few pictures. Hopefully I'll get the chance to post more but I'm actually suppose to be fixing dinner right now, so we'll see!
I think Grandma Mouse and Paw Paw enjoyed having the boys around for a little while. I'm glad they let Jeff and I come along too!

Zach was quite the charmer and made lots of friends. He such a fun little guy.

Jeff had plenty of help blowing out his candles and opening his presents. Happy Birthday Baby!

Max had a great time running through the Baton Rouge Zoo with his cool cousin Emie!!

Easter morning was a big hit when someone found Wow Wow Wubbzy in his basket!

Much fun was had by all. Can't wait till we are closer and can visit more often! Stay tuned for more pictures including Pensacola, the swamp, and 4 wheeling in Prarieville (if someone will send me those pictures--hint, hint).


1 comment:

DaNise said...

Full vacation. Did you need recovery time when you got home? I always love to see family. Sounds like it was great.