Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Six Months Stats--Well Six and a half now!

Our handsome little guy turned six months old on the 13th of May. I can't believe it's already been that long!! Well his doctor's visit was fine. He is 17lbs 14 ozs and 26 1/2 inches tall. He has one little tooth and loves testing it out. Everything he finds goes straight into his mouth. He sits like a pro and is trying to pull up on everything. I think he wants to walk instead of learning to crawl. Who knows. He chatters constantly, just like his big brother, and he is quite the charmer. He still has his little bear growl that he came with and it's still as cute as ever.
Max is still his favorite person in the world, but Mommy is a close second. He's starting to really like his Daddy too! I love watching this little guy grow and learn and discover. I can't wait for what the future holds but I'm enjoying these moments while I have them. They just don't stay little for very long.

2 comments:

The Grovers said...

I love that picture! He is absolutely adorable!

DaNise said...

OOOhhhh he is a handsome one! Time does fly. Glad to see that he is healthy and growing. Great pictures.