Thursday, February 5, 2009

Take a Load Off


In an effort to find healthier snacks, I came across these new Fiber One poptarts. I am a total poptart junkie and liked the idea of a healthier tart so I thought I'd give it a try. I do have to say they are very tasty and about as good as the original minus the sprinkles. But I must warn you...each pastry has 35% of your daily fiber which means if you eat two or three in a day (not that I would EVER do that) it does have some "side effects." It works on toddlers too! So if you are carrying around a "heavy load" or need to "get things moving along" give these yummy treats a try. Guaranteed to "lighten" your mood!


2 comments:

The Grovers said...

Haha! This post made me laugh so hard. I love poptarts as well. I haven't ever seen this kind but maybe I will give them a try... one at a time of course. I hope Zack/Zach gets feeling better soon. Poor guy, I'm glad he's still happy through everything.

Anonymous said...

The big boys out here eat those granola bars almost every morning because of the fiber. They think the bars are good too.