Thursday, February 5, 2009

Do I Look Sick?

You wouldn't know it by looking at him, but Zach has bronchitis. Yes, this poor little guy has been sick longer in his little life than he's been well. Fortunately he is always in good spirits though. I think he actually is starting to like the breathing treatments he has to do every four hours. He smiles and plays with the tubing and seems to enjoy himself. Max, on the other hand, thinks the nebulizer (breathing machine) is very scary and cries every time I turn it on. He sits in the corner and sobs saying, "I don't want a turn Mommy. Please, I don't want a turn." Such drama from this kid. I don't know what to make of it. But hopefully with winter being over we can all be done with being sick for a LONG, LONG time!






1 comment:

Jamie Hamilton said...

I swear you have a boy version of my life : ). Sara has been sick with an ear infection but (like Zack) she's still just as happy as can be and Allison (like Max) has more drama in her little finger than . . . well you get what I'm saying.