Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Zach Stats

Zachary had his 2 month check up yesterday. It was rather uneventful, which I suppose is a good thing. He now weighs 12lbs 4 oz and is 23 1/4 inches tall. This puts him in about the 50th percentile. The doc gave me some cream for his dermititis on his face and said everything else looked fine. He had his first round of vaccinations so he's been a little grumpy, but he's not nearly as dramatic as Max has always been about such. All in all a not so bad day.

2 comments:

Jamie Hamilton said...

My first born is the dramatic one, too. She has been since the day she was born. And my second born has dermatitis, too. I haven't come up with a solution for either of these problems. Let me know if you find anything that works.

Jessica said...

Shots suck, but I like that so far, they've made my children sleep really well that day.