Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Survival Mode

I really do try to blog at least once a week. I have a lot of cute pictures to post and some fun stories to tell, but not tonight. I am only blogging tonight to explain why I'm not blogging. Does that make sense? Jeff is back in Central America for the next two weeks (he is coming home for the weekend though) so I'm flying solo again. I've been up since 4:30 AM and neither of my kids napped today, so things are really starting to swirl for me. I'm going into survival mode which means no pictures or funny stories until I can see straight again. I must focus on feeding my children and not running away from home. If I can accomplish those two things I'll consider the week a sucess. I wonder how many years of this it will take me to get the hang of it all.

1 comment:

Jamie Hamilton said...

Don't you just love those days when you feel like running from the house screaming and pulling your hair out. I hope things get better and those babies start taking naps like they're supposed to.