Friday, January 9, 2009

I MIGHT make it

I MIGHT survive this week. MAYBE! This is the first full week that Jeff has been gone since Zack was born and all the grandmas and paw paws left. So it's been me and the boys since Tuesday morning. Jeff gets back Saturday evening. I just might make it. There have been plenty of moments of doubt over the last 72 hours, but now I only have 36 more to go. It's the home stretch and I'm getting my 2nd wind (or 3rd or 5th or 107th...whatever). I told Jeff as soon as he gets home though I'm going to sleep. I need to regain my energy b/c he has two more trips this month. Anyway, wish me luck and pray for my kids!!

2 comments:

Jamie Hamilton said...

Ooooh, that sounds tough. You can do it!

Jessica said...

Oh, you can do it! By now you have even LESS time til he gets back. Good luck.