Wednesday, August 6, 2008

HELLO IN THERE!!!

Everyone has been asking me how much Max understands about the new baby coming. I usually tell them that he's decided that his baby brother, Humpty Dumpty, lives in HIS tummy because that's what Max tells me. Well I don't know who has been talking to my little boy lately, but yesterday I realized he's a lot smarter than I've been giving him credit for. Here's what happened.
I was lying on the couch watching TV and Max was playing with his little tool set at the table. All of the sudden, he runs over to me and says "I wanna see my baby brother." Then he lifts up my shirt and begins poking my tummy with his little plastic wrench. I sat there speechless while my mom looked on in total shock. I asked him what he was doing and again he said, "I trying to seem my baby brother, Mom."
No more Discovery Channel for this boy!!

No comments: