Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bad Taste in Women

Everywhere we go, and I mean EVERYWHERE, Max finds a mean little girl in pigtails to play with. These girls in pink dresses seem to be drawn to him like moths to a flames. It doesn't matter if we are at the park, the mall, McDonalds or anywhere else on the planet, if there is a mean little girl she's gonna find my son.
Max doesn't seem to mind this either. He lets the girl drag him around, tell what to do, tell him where to go and he gladly follows along. Sometimes, when she gets a little rough, he looks to me with pleading eyes to interfere. But after I do, he always goes right back to her.
I'm not sure why this happens or what could/should be done about it. I guess I need to get used to the fact that, inevitably, some brown-eyed girl with curls in her hair and the devil in her eyes is going to win over the heart of my sweet, little boy. I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised; that's what happened to his Daddy!

3 comments:

Robin D said...

That's funny and I laughed out loud at the last part that it's what happened to his daddy! You're not mean just a little fiesty!

Anonymous said...

I apologize for having two of those brown-eyed monsters. They did have a little fun together. He will learn to stand up for himself. Then you teach how not to kick and bite.

Townsend said...

Max & Jeff are just like Billy, he said that me being feisty is good for him. "It keeps him on his toes"