Saturday, May 10, 2008

I Want To Know What Happened To My Shoe

Ok, so I bought a new pair of tennis shoes a few months back. They weren't cheap. This is why I was annoyed when one of them came up missing last month. This wasn't overly surprising since Max is a shoe thief. He is constantly going through the house and my closet collecting shoes and relocating them to other areas of the house. However, after a month of looking for my left tennis shoe I began to wonder what might have happened. Did it get thrown away, fed to the dog, abducted by the sock elves that live in the dryer? What?

Well today I found my shoe. It was under the work bench in the garage. I would like to say the story ends there with a happily ever after...but it doesn't. My shoe is covered in purple and pink spots with some interesting yellow stains on it. Everybody in this house (Jeff, Max, Simon, Boudreaux, and the fish) have been interrogated with no results. I can't seem to crack any of them.

I repeat. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SHOE!!! I guess I may never know.

No comments: