Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Things We Learned from Grandma and Paw Paw

Max and Zach learned A LOT from Grandma Mouse and Paw Paw during this last visit. And I'm not talking about dirty words and obscene jesters--they are already too familiar!--I'm talking about even more useful life skills. For example, here is Zach at the arcade racking up tickets from the Whack-A-Mole game. Now if you know Grandma Mouse, there is no doubt who taught him these skills!
This is Max demonstrating how to devour a donut in nothing flat. A trait he MIGHT have inherited from his Paw Paw! In fact when I told Max that Paw Paw was coming, his first comment was "Oh wow, he can take me to the donut store and get me some donuts!" Poor kid, the only time he gets donuts is when Paw Paw comes. Maybe that's how he stays so thin.

And Zach is following in the his brother's footsteps. I do believe this may have been Zach's 1st donut ever. He quite enjoyed it I assure you.

Grandma Mouse and Paw Paw also help Zach to overcome his fear of riding the the train at the mall. I guess an audience to show off for helped him to be brave.

And they got Max to ride his "new" bike!!! He has barely touched the things since Christmas, but they got him out and riding it for a little while. He still prefers his smaller trike but at least he did it long enough for pictures!!

No comments: