Thursday, March 4, 2010

4 A.M.

So I found myself up at 4:00 this morning. I decided it would be a good time to get a few things done. I did a load of laundry, cleaned the bathroom, and scrubbed the kitchen floor. Why did I decide to do this you ask. Is it because I couldn't sleep? No. Is it because I wanted to clean my house in peace and quiet? No. Is it because I'm compulsive about the cleanliness of my home and couldn't rest knowing there was work to be done? Yeah right! I was up at 4 this morning doing all of these productive things for one reason and one reason alone. VOMIT!!

Yes that is right. Max woke up in a terrible coughing fit (which he has) and threw up in his bed. After I cleaned him up and changed the bed, he immediately did it again. He also got my kitchen and bathroom in the process. So I was up cleaning house at 4 A.M. today. I guess the bright side is I don't have to do it now!

1 comment:

Robin D said...

I know from experience that the situation at hand is no fun at all but I coudln't help laughing at the way you wrote about it. You really have a way of writing. Very talented and I'm sure your boys will take after you in that category since they're obviously not following after you in the smart department. :)