Saturday, November 14, 2009

Zakky's Birthday Cakes!!




Here they are!! I think his cakes turned out cute. They aren't what I would call "professional" but they are fun. The top cake is a pull apart cupcake cake from a Wilton set I bought. It was very easy to put together and aside from some icing issues was very simple to do. The second cake is Z's own personal cake which I cut out of a 6" round cake and then built up the muzzle/nose portion with more cake. It was my firsst time trying a scuplted cake and I think I did pretty well.
Most importantly I hope Zach likes it. I can't wait till his party tomorrow to watch him dig in!!

1 comment:

Hudson Family said...

The cakes turned ouut sooooo cute! I can't believe you claimed to not be domestic, and you're so good at all these domestic things! Make me jealous. :)