Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Someone's gonna put us on YouTube

So Max has a new skill and its a fun one. Let me share. So Jeff had taken him to the store last week and put him inside the cart. He started complaining that he wanted to walk instead of ride. So Jeff took him out of the cart and Max said, "Daddy, carry me." Jeff of course said "No you can either ride in the cart or walk." Well Max started throwing a fit, already embarrassing his dad. Then Max throws himself on the ground and screams, "DON'T PUSH ME DOWN DADDY!! DON'T PUSH ME DOWN!" Jeff quickly collected the child and prayed no one was capturing this on their video phones or something.
Well then on Sunday, Maxwell pulled a similar stunt. In sacrament meeting he was acting up and I whispered that if he didn't knock it off he was gonna be in trouble. He again threw himself on the ground and started yelling, "STOP IT! DON'T HIT ME IN THE HEAD!!"
I assure everyone that Jeff nor I go around shoving small children to the ground and whacking them in the head. So if you ever see us on the news, you know the truth. Where does this stuff come from anyway??

2 comments:

Jamie Hamilton said...

LOL! I shouldn't laugh at your misfortune but it's hillarious! I really shouldn't laugh especially because it could so easily be me.

The Grovers said...

Haha! I have no idea where they learn these things. Trey hasn't actually accused us of abusing him but he used to yell "HELP" at the store when he didn't want to do what we wanted him to. People may think you're a child abuser but at least you won't be confused for kidnapper :)