Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Best Christmas Present Ever!

I have the best husband ever. As part of my much delayed Christmas present, my dear husband gave me the day off today. He, in fact, gave me the day off at a SPA! Better yet, he sent a friend with me!!
Yes ladies, I spent the day getting a pedicure, a massage, the works with one of my best friends. Then we had lunch at a fancy restaurant (the kind that doesn't even have kids' menus or high chairs). And then as we were about to head home, Jeff sent me a text message telling me not to hurry back b/c the kids were doing just fine. So of course, we went shopping! It was a beautiful, beautiful day and at the end my hubby is exhausted, but my house is still standing and the children are accounted for.
You may all go ahead and be jealous now!
I love you Jeff!!!

2 comments:

Jamie Hamilton said...

Look, you don't need to tell anybody to be jealous. I'm so jealous I'm about to punch my monitor. You are SO lucky it makes me sick!

DaNise said...

There is no way we married brothers. Jon might think of the spa thing, but he would call me or text me several times while I was away and the house would be a disaster when I got home. He would also probably buy the kids lunch instead of cook. You deserve a day off. I am glad that you got one. Yes, I am totally green while I type this one-handed (mommy style).