Monday, April 6, 2009

Early Easter with the Orwins!

Since we will be visiting my family for Easter, we did some Easter stuff a little early this year. Here are the cupcakes I made for my Primary Inservice Meeting. I'm not really crafty like some of you, but I thought they turned out cute.

Here is the wreath I made for the front door. I think it needs mor flowers, but Jeff said then it would look overdone. What do you think?

Here is a picture from our playgroup Easter egg hunt. I was planning for 8 and got 20 instead. Wow!! Well the kids had a good time and I was glad I had filled so many (150) eggs.


Here are the kids decorating bunny rabbit and butterfly cookies. I was impressed that they didn't make more of a mess!
So in case I don't see you all before the weekend, Happy Easster everyone! And all you LA moms--I'll be in town from the 8th to the 22nd if you guys want to get together!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

The cupcakes are so cute...and I agree with Jeff. less is sometimes more.
Have fun in LA. We will be there at the end of July.

Robin D said...

Holy cow that's a lot of eggs! So I worked with your mom in the temple last week and she said you were coming...we are def doing something!
As for the maid thing I would kill for Joe to say its alright that I got one. I would LOVE to have someone come do a few things every couple of weeks...HEAVEN!
So get over your hang ups and get one and enjoy it! :)
See ya soon!

Kristen said...

The cupcakes turned out super cute! I never would have thought to do something like that.