Thursday, March 5, 2009

Too much of a good things??

Those of you who know mean, know that denim is a pretty regular part of my wardrobe. I own plenty of other kinds of clothes, but in my opinion you can rarely go wrong with a good pair of blue jeans. They are comfortable, never need ironing and they go with almost anything.
Well today I decided to wear a pair of khaki capris (mostly b/c it's hot and I didn't have any clean jeans!). When Max saw me this morning he came over and rubbed my leg and said, "What happened to your blue pants Mom?"
Nothing gets past him!

2 comments:

Townsend said...

He sounds like a trip, just like his mom

Jessica said...

That is hilarious...I wonder what my boys will think once it quits freezing and something other then jeans is okay to wear without getting hypothermia.