Sunday, August 1, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

We've been busy working and playing around here quite a bit. While our good friend Onnie was here for a few days, she helped me figure out my sewing machine and I was able to put together this cute little apron. I think it turned out pretty darn fabulous considering I'd never touched the machine before. Onnie was a great teacher and said I was a better student than I give myself credit for. I think she's just incredibly patient. Jeff asked if I was going to wear it while making dinner that night and I just laughed. This baby is going in a museum!!! (Besides, I don't cook dinner, we go out!) Whatever the case...I think its cute!!
While we were working on our sewing projects, Max and Liah were playing dress up. Max came out as a "secret private detective"...a very inconspicuous one!!! And Liah was going for the western cowgirl look. Having girls around makes for a whole different kind of play!!



Just thought I'd throw this in as a handsome picture of my boys. My little heartbreakers!!

2 comments:

Maxwells said...

Great job!!! I am sure onnie was a great teacher! So jealous I couldn't be there to hang out too. And yes having girls around does make a difference, just ask my Benjamin.

DaNise said...

Great job. One day I will sew too. Our kids would have fun together. Maybe someday we can live closer to each other.