Sunday, August 1, 2010

Before and After--My new work station

As soon as we moved into the house I decided this little nook in the kitchen would be perfect for a workstation. Jeff and I decided this would be the weekend to make it happen. We were suppose to be working in the yard, but 100+ degree temps, brought us back in rather quickly. We divided up the tasks to complete everything, and I have to say I LOVE the results. I did my part by having the idea, making the plans, shopping (everything for the project was either on sale or bought with a coupon or both!), and staining the cabinets. My wonderful, fabulous, oh so talented husband did the rest. I sat back and watched my vision come to life, while trying to keep the kids out of the way!! I am so excited about how great it looks--and that it's FINISHED! We have a lot of projects in this house and we are finally starting to see some of them come together. So we know I love it, what do you think?? BEFORE

AFTER

1 comment:

The Grovers said...

Remember when you guys were dating and I told you that Jeff thought that he was Bob Vila? Haha. Maybe he is... Your new house looks so nice. Someday I would love to see it in person. Great job on the apron. You'll have to make another one that you can wear, not just display :) Can't wait to see you in a couple of months!