Tuesday, February 2, 2010

ANYBODY?? ANYBODY??

Plans for 2010 are OFFICIALLY underway. This lovely home is up for the taking. Anyone interested in making West Texas their new home, just come on over and take a look. We don't care who you are, we just want your money!!!
Yes, our house is now officially up for sale. Something I've wanted to do for quite some time. Don't get me wrong; it's a great house. But we have decided to move to East Texas now and the commute would just get annoying! So I have spent the last month, with the help of my MIL and two ALWAYS sick little boys, getting the house in perfect condition to impress the new owners. (Jeff did a few things too!!)
So now we wait and pray and wait and pray. I told Jeff that we should both be pretty skinny by the time we move with all the fasting we are gonna be doing! While we will certainly miss some great friends here in the desert, I'm excited to move on to the next chapter of our lives.
And so we wait!

4 comments:

Robin D said...

Hi Lori!! Your mom was updating me just a few weeks ago hoping ya'll would be able to move a little closer to home. Hope the house sells quickly. It's really beautiful. I'm finally back to blogging so be sure to check me out again! You're little guys are just too cute! Make sure you give me a call if you come to visit anytime soon!

KT said...

I got your message about books. I am always in the middle of about 5 books. Recently I have been reading, The Last Station: A Novel on the last year of Tolstoys life, The Count of Monte Cristo, Love That Dog, The Life of Pi.
These are a few that I have enjoyed and that my book club has done.

Townsend said...

Good luck we do miss you here.We would like if you are closer so we can come see you. You have my prays :)

Hudson Family said...

I hope you sell, but I will miss my funny neighbor down the street:(