Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday/Anniversary


Saturday was a big day around our house. It was Jeff and my 5th anniversary and Max's 2nd birthday. That's right, for those of you who don't know, Max was born on my wedding anniversary. That makes it easy for us to remember both days, but it makes it a little hard to decide how to celebrate. This year we decided to celebrate our anniversary/birthday at Chuck E. Cheese!! We each got to invite a friend and we spent the evening eating gross pizza, playing skeeball, and trying not to lose the children in the crowd. We had a really good time and there was no clean up for me!!! When my folks get here next week, we are going to have a real party for Max and then Jeff and I are going to attempt a weekend getaway, so more fun is ahead.
So to my boys...July 12th has turned out to be a pretty lucky day for me. I couldn't ask for a better little family. You guys are great and I love you both more than I thought I could. I can't wait to spend the rest of forever with you and I'm excited to add one more boy to the bunch. Love you guys!!

No comments: