Thursday, October 20, 2011

Donut Day

Zachary is doing a rotating preschool with some other kids from our church. This means that every 5th week I get to teach his preschool class in my house. We did this last year, but this year its a little bigger of a group and its twice a week and more structured. For my first week I was suppose to focus on the letter D, so of course the first the Z thought of was DONUTS!! I decided to try my hand at making donuts from scratch with 5 preschoolers. It was messy but a lot of fun. Next time though, I may not try to be so ambitious...but then again...who knows!!


I love how serious the boys look and how "ready to take a picture" the girls are!!

1 comment:

The Grovers said...

Yay for the updates! Making donuts looks so fun. I'm sure you're the favorite preschool teacher :) I can't believe how big Joe is getting and I agree with you about him looking just like Max. I didn't realize that they looked so much alike. They are adorable!