Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Rainbow School Circus

Max's preschool puts on a cute little program about once a month. For March they had a circus! The kids made decorations to hang all over the auditoruim and the kids dressed as different circus icons and sang songs and danced for friends and family. It was very cute!! This little school has been so fun for Max and we are going to miss it terribly. I don't think there is another preschool in the world that would have been so patient with our little guy's struggles with adjusting. But here we are at the end of the year and he is doing so well. His shyness has been replaced with boldness and he is quite the little entertainer!! Max is the smallest kid in his class so they alway put him in the center of the stage and I'm suppose to hide in the back so he doesn't see me and cry (I have that affect on him I guess). So I didn't get very good pictures of him. In this first shot he is standing directly in front of the lady in front of the man, so no one can really see him.
Here are some of the cute decorations the kids made. Popcorn around the popcorn stand; they also had cotton candy, peanuts, lemonade, and a bunch of animals.

This is how Zach entertained himself while we watched the program. I guess he's ready to be the star of the show too!!

Here is the best pic I got of Max. He is the boy on the right between these two grown ups' shoulders. He looked very cute, I promise.
This was his first program that he didn't get scared and cry. He was SOOO proud of himself afterwards. We were too!!

No comments: