Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fun Times at Home

The weather is starting to warm up so I can hardly keep the boys indoors anymore. We take advantage of every warm afternoon (when the wind is calm) to head outside and be loud and noisy. If we aren't at the park, we are being rowdy in the neighborhood. I would much prefer to hang out indoors but as the mother of two boys I lose that battle quit a bit. So if you can't beat 'em, join 'em! Zach is sure that he is as big as Max so here is a picture of when Jeff tied him to the trike and had Max pushing him up and down the street, scooter-style. My poor baby! He loved it.
Zach is turning out to be just as artistic as Max. He prefers skin to paper though. I hope this doesn't mean he'll come home with a tatoo or something one day!!

Max takes his artwork very seriously. Today he drew a snowman that really looked like a snowman! I should probably scan it and post it but I probably won't. It's on the fridge right now and might get sent to Grandma Mouse one day. Who knows!

As I've said before, Zach has no fear of anything and is actually pretty coordinated. He has conquered the slide in our backyard in record time.

Max is still the swinging champion. He has just about worn out the brackets to our glider swing. He could swing for hours I bet. He's such a fun little guy! Hopefully we'll keep having sunny weather until the windy season really hits b/c outside play really does make the day go by faster.

No comments: