Friday, July 10, 2009

We're Back!!!

How many of you actually realized we were gone?!? Anyway, we've been on vacation for the last two weeks and blogger temporarily locked me out of my account so that's my excuse for not blogging lately. Vacation was great. We went up to northern Utah to visit the in-laws. We lost our camera and have no pictures of the trip so you will just have to believe me that that is where we were!
Much fun was had by all. We played with cousins and nephews and uncles and aunts and friends. We picniced and found new parks, rode tractors and four wheelers, lit fireworks and birthday candles, toured a temple open house and an airplane museum, went bowling twice and to the grocery store every day!! Whew...I'm sure there is more and when I get some pictures (maybe from Nana) I'll go into more detail.
For now I have to finish unpacking, cleaning house, and shopping. Sunday is Max's 3rd b-day (and my 6th wedding anniversary) and next Saturday is the big party--for the birthday, not the anniversary. Lots to do after that too. The summer is about to get crazy busy. I will try to keep you all up-to-date!!

No comments: