Monday, June 4, 2012

Preschool 2011-2012


We had a wonderful year of preschool this year. I worked with several other moms and formed a preschool coop. We each took turns teaching our little ones and I really enjoyed it. Here are some pictures from some of the lessons I got to teach this year.  This first pic is Zach on the 1st day of school.  He looks very mischievious to me and that proved to be true throughout the year!  He's a sweetheart, but he certainly keeps things interesting!!
 Here is one of Zach's classmates.  We were learning about being unique (letter U) so I had them each make pancake faces with fruit, chocolate chips, yogurt and whipped cream.  We also made booklets about ourselves and learned how we are all different but that's what makes us special.

 Since I was suppose to teach the letter Y the same week as Max's class was having Western Week, I opted to have a Yeehaw Party.  We dressed like cowboys and cowgirls, roped cows, rode ponies, and yelled YEEHAW about a thousand times.  It was so much fun!

 For our community helpers unit, I got to do firefighters.  We made fire hats, rode fire trucks, and put out fires with our homemade 10 foot long firehose (toliet paper rolls and duct tape!).  So cute!!

No comments: