Thursday, December 31, 2009

Snow Again?!?!

Yes it snowed again in the desert southwest. I don't mind the snow except that it makes traffic a mess, the kids always get runny noses, and there are wet clothes scattered all over the house. So maybe I do mind the snow. It's ok once in a while, but it has snowed 4 times this month and that is plain ridiculous. The boys actually had appropriate snow attire this time (thanks to Target clearence bins) so they were much happier to stay outside and play.
This is my attempt at getting a picture of the two of them together. Oh well.
Max hears his Nana talk about shoveling snow all the time so he thought he'd give it a try.

He built his very own snowman too! I think that's a pretty great snowman for a three year old Louisiana boy living in the desert!


Zach absolutely loves the snow! He kept picking up handfuls of it and rubbing it all over his face and then eating it. I guess that meant he liked it.

Zach just looks like such a big boy these days. Sometimes I wonder where my baby went.

No comments: